Nicaragua Surfari Vacation Packages
Tony Silvagni Surf School is now offering an all inclusive surf adventure vacation package to Nicaragua. We have packages for beginners, intermediate, and experienced surfers. Other packages we offer are for youth groups, graduation parties, weddings, couples escapes, and family vacations for all ages. Some activities we include with our guided custom packages are zip lining with the Canopy Tour, Masaya Volcano tour and historical museum, shopping at Masaya Marketplace, charter fishing, panga boat trips, and sight seeing in the 16th century buildings of Granada. Our mission package involves working in conjunction with a non profit organization called Save A Generation. We invite you all to our luxury 8 bedroom 6 bath mediterranean Retreat villa with a private pool overlooking San Juan Del Sur. The camp is located on a 500 acre organic farm 1200 to 1500 feet high with escarpment on two sides and mountains on the other which offers unparalleled privacy and security. Our surf excursions will take you around the southern Pacific Coast of Nicaragua to world class surf breaks including Playa Maderas, Popoyo, Rancho Santana, Playa Hermosa, and Playa Yankee. Nicaragua has consistent waves year around with prevailing offshore winds due to Lake Nicaragua. Come enjoy a trip of a lifetime guided by professional surfer, Tony Silvagni!
Nicaragua Surfari vacation package includes:
• Seven night/eight day stay shared accommodation in our luxury Retreat villa
• Three organic healthy meals prepared daily by our staff, fresh from the farm
• Transportation to and from Managua International Airport
• Boat trips and transportation in our 2011 4 x 4 Land Cruiser from the original “Survivor” TV series to some of the most renowned surf breaks in Nicaragua
• Our friendly staff will provide full maid and laundry services
• 3 Yoga classes a week- (Optional) or 1 Zip Lining experience
• 1 hour horseback riding on Finca Las Nubes farm
• Wireless high speed internet, satellite TV, DVD player, and stereo system at the Retreat villa.
• Surfboards, rash guards, and equipment provided for beginner surfers.
• Non alcoholic beverages will be provided
• Private swimming pool
• National park fees
• Tipping fee for house staff included
• Mission work- (Optional to anyone who would like to give back to the people of Nicaragua in conjunction with our Non- profit organization “Save A Generation”).
The first trip is scheduled for May 20th-27th, 2011. Tony Silvagni will be offering vacation packages for June, July, and August of this year. Stay posted to his website for all the details and rates at www.SURFSCHOOLNC.com/travel We have a promo code for reduced airfare rate on American Airlines from anywhere around the U.S to Managua International Airport. For more information call Tony Silvagni at 910.232.1592 or email NicaraguaSurfariTrip@gmail.com
Dealer Inquiries Invited
Book & Box Set Video Before Purchasing
Limited Edition Signed & Numbered
Endless Summer Book & Box Set
Regular price $695.00 ^ Sale Price $395.00
Endless Summer East Coast Representative
Global Surf Network 222 West 21st Street Suite F-132 Norfolk, Virginia 23517